I never thought I would be a blogger. Most of my friends started blogging years ago. I've always thought Facebook was a good-enough medium for sharing my photos and keeping in touch with people. And to be completely honest, I've never thought my life was interesting enough to host it's own domain. However, it was my dear friend, Kendal, whose blog inspired me to start my own. In her blog, she shares her thoughts, experiences, and insights and, well, I just feel inspired and enlightened after reading it!
So I've decided to start blogging some thoughts and experiences of my own. Just for the purpose of sharing and connection. Perhaps one of you will find some teeny-tiny ounce of insight from one of my experiences, just as I have found wisdom and insight from my friends. If not, I won't take it personally!
Peace and love,
Chelsea
LOVE the idea! Glad you are doing it, and I know I will be inspired!
ReplyDelete